Not long to go now!
I will be travelling to Mozambique with a group of people representing different UK water companies. You might not know that WaterAid was set up by representatives from water companies 35 years ago.
Here’s a little bit more about what I will be doing on my trip:
We are going to be doing some of the following in Mozambique:
- witnessing the contrasts between unsafe water sources and clean water sources
- visiting open defecation areas, as well as safe community sanitation blocks
- meeting community members who have benefitted from WaterAid project work
- meeting WaterAid partner staff and finding out about their roles
- finding out about hygiene campaigns
I will be updating this and my Facebook throughout the visit (15-23 October), so check back for updates.